plan a trip
Valparai Hill Town to the best of obtainable sources which in fact and anuthentic guide to knowledge the obsolute joy of it. The most prestigious, impressive, inspiring hill resort of Tamilnadu.. Valparai keeps on flashing intermittent brightness from the light house of the Manchester of India, rich in tradition .. flora and fauna yet contemporary in out look, it has a wealth of prestigious environment and the majestic idea tobe identified is that Valparai, the enviable stature inone's life is traced on Anamalai Hills of Western Ghats. One could really make a splash and countless ways to redistribute oneself if got to be in Valparai like streams and waterfalls where one could cool off with a long leisurely swim.
- Aanamalai Wildlife Sanctuary- Aanamalai wildlife sanctuary is situated at an altitude of 1,400 meters near pollachi with a total area of 958 sq kms. The sanctuary is filled with various fauna like green pigeon, pangolin, sloth bear, panther, elephant, tiger, gaur, deer etc.
- Aaliyar Dam- Located at Aliyar, in the Aanamalai range, in the foot hills of valparai at a distance of 24 kms from pollachi. Aliyar dam is a famous picnic spot, the park near the dam is well maintained and pulls many tourists to Aliyar dam. The park opens at 8.30 Am and closes at 5.30 pm, with a very minimum entry charge per head.
- Birla Falls- Birla falls is 2km from valparai. Situated in sholayar estate surrounded by tea fields. Watching the water fall in the mid green tea fields is a pleasant view for eyes.
- Sidhi Vinayagar Temple- The temple is 5 kms from valparai, owned by jayshree tea industries, the temple is situated in a very beautiful garden environment, it is very near to valparai.
- Congreve Falls- The falls is situated in nadumalai estate, this falls is named after C.R.T Congreve, one of the early explorers of this hill.